Future International Students

There are three ways you can apply to attend Fort Hays State University as an international student.

1. As a Graduate Student.
Get Access to 20 graduate programs available for international students, including business, science, and IT degree programs.

2. As an Undergraduate Student.
Over 60 accredited programs to choose to major in as an undergraduate student.

3. As an English as a Second Language Student.
English training available from beginning through advanced levels of English proficiency.


Back to top