Financial Assistance Office

Grant aid typically comes from federal and state governments and does not have to be repaid (other conditions may apply). In order to apply for grant funds, you must complete the FAFSA.

Federal Pell Grant

Federal Pell Grants are awarded based upon your Expected Family Contribution, determined by completing the FAFSA. Pell Grants do not need to be repaid. Learn more here.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG) are awarded to students with exceptional need, with priority given to students who receive Pell Grants. They do not need to be repaid. Learn more here.

Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant (TEACH Grant)
TEACH Grants are awarded to graduate and undergraduate students who intend to teach full-time in high-need subject areas for at least four years at schools that serve students from low-income families. Learn more here.

Kansas Comprehensive Grant (KCG)
Kansas Comprehensive Grants (KCG) are awarded to Kansas residents with the greatest amount of need. KCGs do not need to be repaid.

State Grant Opportunities Outside of Kansas
The U.S. Department of Education provides contact information for various state higher education agencies that may offer grants to residents of their states.

Back to top